Wednesday, January 1, 2014



Well, it seems 2014 just sprung up on me.. Not really but it feels like it has. I have been quite busy this past year with the sugar flowers and have neglected posting to my blog. Time is hard to manage at times and although I have a list of to do's I don't always get them as much as I try. 

I started teaching as a regular at ABC Cakes in Orange CA.. I have just finished my first tutorial I will have for sale, plus a few other tutorials that have been published in magazines and on a blog..

The biggest news for me is I am teaching my first class at the Texas Cake show in February of this year..I can't wait to attend and meet many of the people I have only had the opportunity to talk to online. 

This is just in brief what I have been up to and will post and share in more detail... this is a brand new year with brand new adventures and a chance to become a better blogger too...

Happy New Year

Shaile

No comments:

Post a Comment